Tue, Feb 11|
Wake Up Yoga Rittenhouse
2020 Foundational Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
This acclaimed 200-hour program strengthens your practice, giving you the tools to skillfully and effectively teach empowering and inspiring vinyasa yoga classes. Wake Up Yoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS®) with the Yoga Alliance, and graduates are qualified to become a Registered Yoga Teacher.
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2020, 7:00 PM – Jul 12, 2020, 5:00 PM
Wake Up Yoga Rittenhouse, 2030 Sansom St 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
About The Event
This acclaimed 200-hour program strengthens your practice while giving you the tools to skillfully and effectively teach empowering and inspiring vinyasa (flow-style) yoga classes. Wake Up Yoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS®) with the Yoga Alliance, and graduates are qualified to become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
Learn to utilize the body to access the mind, heart, and spirit, seeking to fully integrate all aspects of being. The efforts made on the yoga mat prove to fortify one’s ability to be wide awake in the world.
- Study more than 50 asanas.
- Begin teaching right from the start, first your classmates, then your teachers.
- Learn kriyas (cleansing techniques) and practice pranayama.
- Craft and teach an 80-minute vinyasa yoga class.
- Receive unlimited yoga classes during the program.
- Become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance.
In this training, you also:
- Study effective teaching methodologies.
- Cultivate sensitivity.
- Learn to adapt the practice to different populations.
- Learn the history of yoga.
- Study Sanskrit and the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali.
- Discover best practices for professional yoga teachers.
- Director: Corina Benner
- Co-Director: Felicia Comisar
- Anatomy: Nicole Rogers
- Teaching to Beginners: Jennifer Nehila
- Teaching to Pregnant Women in All-Levels Classes: Kate Howell
- Ayurveda: Tina DiChiara
- Meditation: Michael Carroll
Applicants must have a minimum of two years practicing yoga, with at least one year of a dedicated vinyasa yoga practice, and must take a vinyasa class with Corina Benner.
Students will be accepted into the program on a rolling basis. The maximum number of candidates we will enroll is 18. This 200-hour Vinyasa Training is registered with the Yoga Alliance.
Spring 2020 Program Rittenhouse studio, 2030 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Opening Ceremony: Tuesday, February 12, 2020 from 7 - 9 pm
10 weekends: Fridays: 6-9 pm; Saturdays: 9 am - 6 pm; Sundays: 9 am - 5 pm
February 14-16, March 6-8, March 27-29, April 17-19, May 1-3
May 15-17, May 29-31, June 5-7, June 26-28, July 10-12
Graduation: Tuesday, July 21, 7-9 pm
Tuition: $2,700 - paid in full by or two equal payments either by October 1, 2019 or January 10, 2020 Payment plans are available. Non-refundable $300 deposit submitted with application.
For more information about dates for our next program and application requests, fill out the form below or email email@example.com.